We cover you for cancer treatment on the Oncology Programme. Please let us know as soon as you are diagnosed with cancer so that we can register you on the Oncology Programme. This will help you get the most out of your oncology benefits.
Benefits of the Oncology Programme:
- Full cover for approved cancer-related treatment in and out of hospital. Cover for pathology, radiology, medicine and other cancer-related treatment provided by other healthcare professionals
- Access to donor searches for bone marrow transplants.
Any cancer-related treatment that falls within the Prescribed Minimum Benefits is always covered in full, with no co-payment if you use service providers who we have an agreement with.
You need to register for the Oncology Programme
You or your treating doctor can register for the Oncology Programme by submitting a copy of your histology or pathology results.
Contact the Oncology team:
- Call 0861 638 633
- Email email@example.com.
- Fax: 011 539 5417
HIV and AIDS can be a sensitive matter, whether one has the condition or not. Our skilled and professional consultants respect your right to privacy and will help you get access to clinically sound and cost-effective treatment for your individual case.
We will always deal with each case with complete confidentiality.
To register on the HIVCare Programme
- Call 0861 683 633
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax: 011 539 3151
Benefits of our HIVCare Programme include:
- Access to skilled and professional consultants who will ensure your receive clinically sound and cost-effective treatment.
- No overall limits for hospitalisation.
- A specific number of consultation and HIV-specific blood tests.
- Cover for antiretroviral medicine from our HIV ARV medicine list (formulary).
- Cover for supportive medicine from our HIV supportive medicine list (formulary).
- Additional cover if your doctor appeals for this cover.
- Cover for infant formula and medicine to prevent transmission of HIV from mother to child, from our HIV nutritional and mother-to-child prevention medicine list (formulary).
- Cover for medicine from our HIV Basket of Care medicine list (formulary).